LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM - Break out imminent, page-52

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Based on the previous "milestone announcements" I would predict the following.

News of it being a diamondiferous kimberlite will come out in January (as that will be during the wetseason and will help prop up any drop due to wetseason slowdown in Alluvials)

BUT, getting it to be confirmed as ecconomical... I believe that will be delayed.
    Now till when you may ask?
    Well that is easy to determine... Look at when the companies CR abilities reset.
    Look at when they can offer the "SI's" another great deal with free options... in the 3 months leading up to that, price will drop and ANN's will all but stop (maybe a few delayed sales also)... things will look uncertain and the price will stay low.

CR will come under the guise of needing the money to finalize the prove up of the Kimberlite as ecconomical.
    Once the CR is complete, a month later.. BAMN! Kimbo is ecconomical, BAMN, Kimberlite Mining license, BAMN, adjusted deal to improve LOM's %

So if you want to get a timing on it... look to when the CR ability resets, and that should give you a good indicator.

ALL AN OPINION ONLY (and a wild one at that), AND NOT TRADING ADVICE.

Sentiment = Rollercoaster
    Position = Hedged

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.