LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

hOOts, I appreciate your response and advise that I am not here...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    hOOts,

I appreciate your response and advise that I am not here to try and convince anybody who uses charts. Each to their own.

I read all LOM threads (including LOM Chart thread) to learn and broaden my knowledge (nothing wrong with that), just in case I am missing something that could be important or relevant).

Nothing wrong with being curious, learning and questioning things which do not appear to be valid or correct. It's als known as "life" (for most).

My post is directed to the inexperienced non-chartists who are also reading the LOM chart thread and analysing and try to understand and decipher all posts, without stepping back and taking into considering that the chartist concepts and theories may not apply on this case (which I think you are suggesting has been a matte of dispute or a long time). In other words, I am trying to highlight this relevant and critical point to non-chartists ... who may assume that charts work "effectively" on all shares.

This is an public forum and I think it's important for all readers to fully understand the validity and relevance of what they are reading, as opposed to dedicating some of their valuable resource ("time") on potentially invalid concepts.

P.S.- You are correct, and after thinking about charting low volume LOM shares ... I have decided to no longer read the LOM chart thread ... as I have better things to do with my time and there is no benefit in reading something that I now consider to be ineffective and invalid.

Hope you do well with LOM and all your other investors.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.