LOM 1.82% 5.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM chart, page-1065

1. 7,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    Well jj a good start to that arrangement would be if certain posters refrained from referring to others with a differing point of view as trolls. Those constantly upramping are as much a 'nuisance' on here as vice versa.

What happened to the forecasts of $1 plus that many on here were spouting once the TH was lifted. That sort of talk has no doubt cost many naive investors dearly, rushing to buy after TH ended.
    We find the 27th largest diamond ever with logically the prospect of many more similar to come and yet the SP has only gone from 32c to 40c from end of TH to now. That is the reality.

Now we hear even wilder forecasts re a takeover with projected 'offers' in the multiple dollars. That sort of talk is way premature and again misleading.

We sit at 40c, we are in the early stages of exploration, we have yet to find and confirm an economically viable kimberlite. That is the truth of the matter.
    I invest in LOM because I think it has a very good chance of being very successful, but it could be unsuccessful for a variety of reasons. It remains extremely high risk as you can see by how little improvement even finding a magnificent diamond makes to things.

Well jj, do you respect what I have just said?

Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.17K 577.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182640 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 104999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.