LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

amol7, Ignoring the fact that LOMOB are" (a) in the money; (b)...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    amol7,

Ignoring the fact that LOMOB are"
    (a) in the money;
    (b) trading without a premium (sometimes at a discount)
    (I will not even try and explain what some can not see, again!!!)
    you get the "6 weeks" (approximately) and leveraging potential for "free".

... and 6 weeks is a long time in LOM time.
    ... look at what has happened in the last 6 weeks, and double, triple or quadruple that ... as the processing rate doubles and the drilling commences.

I suspect that the BOD also know the expiry date of LOMOB and more importantly the significance of getting all these LOMOB options exercised ... and hence will do everything that is humanly possible to make this happen (easily!!!).

Everyone has different trading styles, experiences and risk tolerances ... and fair enough, this is what creates a "share market". Unfortunately JD and yourself are seeing (from past losses / experiences) a risk, which in essence does not exist.

P.S.- I also own LOM (least), LOMOA (more) and LOMOB (most) ... which will become LOM (most) and LOMOA (enough) after April 2016.

Have decided not to post on LOM threads again until the next announcement, as:
    (a) there will then be something more interesting and thought provoking to post about;
    (b) it will (based on past patterns and probability) not be to far away ... the next announcement is long overdue ... maybe the LOM BOD are holding back mentioning, 2 gem quality diamonds here and there (which is now the expected norm) ... and hit us hard with a massive announcement, which will put a rocket under the LOM share price.

It now simple a matter of watching the next 6 "LOM time" weeks and see what happens, after which time, with hindsight, it will be mush easier to see which strategy was the most rewarding and profitable.

GLTA Lommers and enjoy,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.