LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

experience has always proven that a bit of a retrace is healthy...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    experience has always proven that a bit of a retrace is healthy ... continual and rapid increases create volatility (and usually caused by day traders / manipulators). I'm happier with "temporary" slow down and retrace.

I can not understand why people still sell ... especially when the future outlook appears to only be positive and rosey.

There are many potential (as already advised) future positives ... and I would say no potential future negatives.

Positives:
    1. Upcoming Licence renewal;
    2. Near future sale value of recent found "exceptional" (very rarely found) diamonds;
    3. More exceptional (very rare diamond) finds in the future and more often based on recent activity ... very very likely with increased processing machinery;
    4. Result / Outcome of increased equity negotiations ... or repatriation of funds owed to LOM from joint account;
    5. Finding one (of potentially many) kimberlites ... indications are that they are getting closer everyday;
    6. Potential takeover bid?
    7. Testing of Botswana tenements.

Negatives:
    ??? ... must get unrealistic and pessimistic to try and list even one!!

Why sell ... and not buy more is beyond me?

I'm will just patiently wait and tick the positives from the list ... no matter how long it takes. It's a no brainer to me ... most other investments (although some are "at times" quicker ... e.g. ICG recently, which I hold) seem like harder work or less straight forward than LOM.

GLTAH,

zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.