LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Here's a chart for everyone! Ive kept this one more simple for...

1. 22,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Here's a chart for everyone!  Ive kept this one more simple for those new to TA.  
    Good to see increasing volume at the end of last week helping to push the SP higher and signalling a possible small run or news not far away.  Also nice to see the SP give the 200 day Sma (Brown Dot Line) a good test for support and all the averages bunching together.  Another positive is fridays SP move above the blue line ( Elliot) as it raises the possibilty, again, of a more meaningful and longer lasting change in trend.
    These  TA events can be clearly seen and coincide with the upcoming,expected, increased and improving varying news flow of LOM's Dry Season activities. Plenty cash in LOM's account to fund us well through the dryseason, so very small risk of dilution.  Also had London presentation lately spreading the love to the Poms.
    All these things really make me wonder if we've seen the bottom for the SP and have started or about to start the next move higher over the coming 6 mths.  

I'm thinking more buyers lurking off-screen and they haven't got excited yet...............

lom.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $8.746K 130.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 47629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.