LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Hello jd,hope ur holiday was good,mmm your call on past posters...

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    Hello jd,hope ur holiday was good,mmm your call on past posters must have lost patience and sold out is silly one,as your only guessing and your emotions being angry with loms is adding fuel to fire(better to add marsh mellows)Again the important issue is company progress and worrying about the sp is pointless while bod do have some controll over sp,they are limited in that area,while market may not value lom well,due to some factors,money concerns,govermant risks,etc these are part of the issues we have to deal with when investing in high risk stocks,and i for one do not invest in such stocks unless i am aiming for more than double my investment,and lom if successful will more than double ur money ,how ever not over nite and.When u say lom was far more dynamic back then,what are u on about,we have never been in such a great position with lulu performing well, and drilling working hard to locate those kimberlites shedding these valuble diamonds, mothae producing soon,brooking follow up soon,well funded,all these factors have the potential to rerate lom over nite.There are plenty of other investments/trades out there to keep one busy till lom hits pay day,unless loms progress takes a bad turn then stop complaining bout sp.In regards to markets,i think we are on the way to a crash,so be carefull where u invest.While u wait for lom to perform maybe selling puts on stocks u are happy to buy if u are excercised is a good way to generate some cash.Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.