LOM 2.38% 4.1¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM fundamentals

1. 11 Posts.
    Negative.
    Lost 3 months plus production on mining Block8 because of last wet season.

Had to do a credit raising to maintain cash flow because of delays in mining Block8.

L259 could be uncommercial kimberlite. (Only put this here for all possible options, not my opinion)

Positive.
    Best results possible from initial mining at Block8

Big diamond reserves in safe for future announcements and cash sales, remember only specials are announced every week or 2.

Extensive pitting on E259 confirmed a kimberlite now L259. How big is the diameter??? They haven't found it yet officially.

Plenty of cash after credit raising, option conversations and diamond sales soon.

Quite a few back up kimberlite targets if L259 isn't the source, as we all know these diamonds are coming from somewhere.

Stock piles of mining produced in case of wet season delays to feed the upgraded Wet Feed processing plant. I would like 1 hour to walk over a stockpile after 2 meters of wet season rain, would be enough to make the wife happy.

Contour drainage to suit the mine plan, with pits in place to pump excess water during the coming wet so mining at Block8 can continue indefinitely.

This has been my opinion only.
    Everything here can be found in LOM's announcements over the last year. DYOR

I know theres alot more so please add

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.