LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM/LOMOA Holders Under Stress

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Of course, one shouldn't laugh because it isn't funny, right? Except, in a way it is; I've watched LOM for quite a long time now, from way before I bought my first share, and there have been vociferous voices spruiking every positive, down-ramping every doubt, and yet, without fail, when the chips are down, when the pressure is on, suddenly everyone goes quiet and all sorts of dross, anything but what matters, gets discussed, Bungy has to to be coaxed out of his corner, when he should have had HEAPS to post about, others have simply disappeared, I won't name them but their absence is noted, nice to see that Coxxy suddenly bobbed up, albeit with an excuse.
    In the short term, LOMOA ceases trading in seven working day's time and then there will be, if not before, as tipped by unawares(?), then shortly after, the results of the first batch of samples.
    Probably, we shouldn't expect anything much, in a hurry, because, as the company itself has noted, the second batch is still on-site Lulo. How would you be!
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.