LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOM, the diamonds never arrive, page-25

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Didn't think you were, just wanted to qualify that there are others with more knowledge on geology, having been in the diamond bus for 30+ years so you pick a bit up. Kimberlites are traditionally difficult to locate and even if you find them as seen they may not bare diamonds, usually in a field of pipes if one has diamonds it is more likely that others do also, whether economical is another point.
    Lucapa have a very strong technical team in both exploration and mine development so from that point Lucapa are in a strong position.
    All three Lucapa locations have high diamond price averages by world standard (world avg around US$100).
    Personally see Mothae as having a break out year after getting through Covid.
    Merlin has just been waiting for a technically competent team with a bit of cash for decades, you would not believe the complete incompetence of how it was run in the last few years.
    A Lulo kimberlite has the potential to be the worlds best diamond mine, in the mean time just keeps digging up specials.
    What that all means for share price I don't know, but from a diamond view I like it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.