LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Lom - to sell, buy, hold, page-37

1. 307 Posts.
    OK Pointy,

Geology is a science. As such we are always learning. Dr John Ward is a leading diamond geologist not a gene.

The link you provided clearly states that these stones can travel hundreds of K's. If you use the information provided in the link you will need to know the largest size of the stone to begin with. That of course means you would have already found the pipe.

That's just the beginning . The variables are just everywhere .

IMO.

As of today the 6/11/2015.

The company is generating income ,buying equipment and is starting to stand on it's own two feet. If they find the pipe well we just won powerball. If they don't they have gathered information and knowledge . That is science. Each bit of the puzzle fits until eventually BOOM the answer appears.

Mr Kennedy's speech IMO put a HUGE amount of pressure on his team and loyal SH's like yourself and I am included in that.

I would hope we have an update very soon from the company as to how it's going.

If it's not what was expected to SP will IMO drop. In my case that's where I would consider buying. That is of course my opinion and in NO WAY investment advise.

I really do believe in these guys. I am sure they will find it and if its not this time hopefully the specials will hold up to fund further tries.

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.