LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Lom - to sell, buy, hold, page-39

1. 695 Posts.
    Pointy:
    I agree with you that there seems to a group railing "I told you so this co. is crap" because the SP is falling.

The SP has nothing to do with what the real value of the co. is, it is a reflection of the poor share register and the huge volume of stock in the hands of traders who have no interest in the true value of the co.
    I have read a number of times all the anns for the last 12 months and make my own assessment of what LOM's asset have is worth.
    My view is the results and the potential uncovered in the last 12 months are significantly more value than reflected in the SP.

Two conclusions are possible:
    The SP is a correct measure of value or,
    The anns and many other's value assessments, including my own are better indicators.

How can the SP be a correct measure of the value when it goes from 17-18c to 60c in a very short time.
    This during a period when 24m shares and options from the July CR come onto the market, nervous traders see the selling and everyone chases the SP down on fear.

The SP can just as easily go back up on a few anns and a change in sentiment.

What then is the real value. It is a no brainer to know that the SP is getting towards it's lows and will go up again. I don't think I am a genius to predict it will ultimately retrace upwards, anymore than Meerkat, Newtolt and crew are genius' for predicting it would go down from the higher levls.

The villain is the way the register is so loose with the wrong type of shareholders who have no interest in true value only the SP.
    My case rests, over to you Meer, Newty and chartists.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.