LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

NTIA, you do offer some good points that should be looked at by...

1. 376 Posts.
    NTIA, you do offer some good points that should be looked at by people investing in the company. This post however does speculate that the majority of the selling was by done by the new sophs, we really don't have any proof of that although I was worried this was the case myself. What if the majority of the selling down was just by traders and not the new sophs on board (without seeing the register an ordinary shareholder will have a hard time knowing). As for talking about the 20c LOMOA's currently being traded, well there have hardly been any traded in the scheme of things has there, it is a little ingenious to put that up as proof when so little have actually been sold - there were offers with attractive premiums that were ignored by them.

Agreed there must have been some sophs selling. I mean you don't convert just to hold when you have so long left on your options and you certainly don't prop up the bank balance of the company that may have to come back to you for more money at the same attractive terms. But the volume of trades vs the number of shares held by new sophs is quite disproportionate.

Overall I think you may have overstepped in your speculation of what is/has happened with this post. You could be right, but it is just unfounded speculation without proof and the 20c oppies is almost proof of the opposite in that they are being held rather than sold based on the amount out there and the piddly amount of sales so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.