LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

TT, I did reply to your first post because it was incomplete and...

1. 376 Posts.
    TT, I did reply to your first post because it was incomplete and in fact not helpful because it omitted some very important information. I will correct you again as you have still failed to realise why your post could be considered misleading.

So here it is for you again and for any newcomers that might read your original post and take it at face value.

You provided a link and information pertaining to ALLUVIALS, without mentioning ELLUVIALS. You based your argument that the pipe could be ahundreds of km's away on your definition of ALLUVIALS. You did not mention (or ignored) the ground our diamonds are coming out of is Alluvial and Elluvial in nature. The fact that Elluvial material is close to the source was conveniently ignored as it did not fit in with your analysis that the pipe could be a long way away. Hey, who knows, the alluvial component of that alluvial/elluvial ground may be where the diamonds come from, but you can't just give people the half of the information that supports your position and totally suppress the other half because it says the opposite.

I am not trying to be mean or put down what you are saying, but logically your argument does not stack up quite as well when we include Elluvial deposits into our thinking. Can you see what I am saying here and why it is important.

I am trying to think of an analogy. Eg - Say I am standing on the bank of a strong flowing river that has a strong eddy in front of me that recirculates objects caught in it, this river fills a lake 100m downstream. You are not at the river and don't know about this eddy. If I tell you I threw a tennis ball into this fast flowing water 100m from the lake and ask you to predict where that ball ended up five minutes later, would you be able to come up with the most likely result if you do not know about this eddy and whether or not the ball landed in it?

The point is you can't base your theory that the pipe may be hundreds of KM's away because the diamonds are in alluvial deposits when in fact they are in sitting in alluvial/elluvial deposits. The ELLUVIAL component can not be ignored!

Sorry for the long post..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.