LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Wow you don't like to admit you are wrong do you? Lets break it...

1. 376 Posts.
    Wow you don't like to admit you are wrong do you? Lets break it down for everyone. I think the majority on here are following what I am putting down and maybe having a little snigger.

First comment, "may" - yep correct, it may be close, it may be far away. No one knows until they find it. I am not disputing that, I am disputing your flawed analysis on what is more probable given the evidence - yes remember you only presented half of that.

Second point. I am hardly the cheer squad. I will point out incorrect facts that are both pro LOM (ask WOT) and anti LOM. I am a holder but I see the good and the bad. So if you want to paint a distorted picture that is not based on all the facts I will point it out. Are you that rusted on in your opinion of where the pipe is that you can't acknowledge the simple logic that everyone else can see right now? Dr ward wrong, TT right. Elluvials don't exist! " I must be right because I think it" says TT.

You are entitled to a different opinion, but when you post it and only present the half of the facts that support your opinion whilst ignoring the stuff that doesn't you are misleading people. Don't go attacking the poster because they have shown why your analysis is not well informed - I am trying to get the full information in front of people because you didn't. You did not counter any of my arguments (so I am assuming you can't), instead you attacked me as being part of the cheer squad. Bravo.

You also attack me for having blinkers on. Once again I point out I have corrected grossly up ramping incorrect statements so I am hardly polarised in my opinion. I would say blinkers are for people who want to ignore facts that don't support their polarised view, Alluvial/Elluvial ring a bell. Hang on there is no Elluvial is there? Not if you have blinkers on.

You are entitled to your opinion. All I have done is shown you have not considered all of the facts when forming that opinion. You have not disputed the facts I presented to show why you are wrong, instead you have attacked me. All and sundry can see what I am saying and you are just making yourself foolish by attacking me and not addressing the facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.