LOM 1.54% 6.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

I also think if 100mil worth of shares was to be picked up by a...

1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    I also think if 100mil worth of shares was to be picked up by a medium to long term holder the sp would have no selling presure left.
    It also looks like some of the buyers of late are just selling them again to buy other stocks.
    All we need is a investor or investors that is willing to invest a million dollars buying lom stock on market and the sellers and traders will no longer be able to play games with the lom sp.
    I have noted that there has been plenty of medium size buys over the past few weeks of arround 800k in shares as a average,so it shouldnt be to long before the game players and larger seller runs out of shares.
    Im confident that we will see a 40 mil to 60 mil market cap once the larger seller is gone considering no value is being shown in the sp for lom,s 39% share of the lulo alluvials or there 30% share of the lulo kimberlites after initial costs have been recovered.
    We know the source is near the BK6 sample site considering lom has said the source is on the lulo ground.
    We know lom is expecting the source to be similar to the 170 million carat catoca diamond mine valued at 2.2 billion dollars,and we know a 18% stake in this mine was sold for 400 million dollars.
    We know the lulo diamonds are biger.
    We know lom,s share of this potentialy valuable kimberlite mine is worth nothing according to the market and lom,s present market cap.
    Now is not 30% of 2.2 billion 660 million?
    Then why not is lom,s market cap at least 10% of that,lets say 66 mil plus 14 mil for the alluvials for this stage of development?70mil?
    All this is why I believe the sp will move up fast once these sellers have run out of stock and the manipulator can no longer play games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $302 4.889K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 84933 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 85223 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.