LOM 1.43% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

lom why not sample and mine the pot holes now

1. 10,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2092
    Due to life experiances working in the manufactoring industry and on my past homes I have come to the conclusion that nothing is imposible in regards to getting arround a problem,improving production or finding a inventive way to fix modify or build new machinines devices or jigs to get the job done,im such a person.
    I dont know the chalenges that face lom at lulo in getting the pot holes sampled now but I guess such problems would be: 1 the width of the river to the flow rate?
    2 The ground walking to the rivers edge is to wet and boggy and you would get stuck trying to get there?
    3 The flow rate of the river is so strong that a diver could not stay in the same spot to sample the pot holes or could not see anyway?
    4 Aprovals are neaded and a plan put in place to start sampleing the pot holes?
    Below are some inventive idears I have to get arround such problems,but I would have to be on site to implement the right way of going about it as I have no idear what chalenges lie ahead without seeing things first hand.
    Items that could be used or maybe neaded are: 1 ropes
    2 steel cabels
    3 timber,logs and steel products
    4 tin sheets
    5 staping,nails,bolts
    6 steal or plastic drums
    7 pumps and hoses
    8 boats
    9 helicopter
    10 underwater camera
    11 welder and other related tools
    To get to the rivers edge you could build a walkway out of logs,timber,drums and staping with rope nails and bolts useing whatever local materials you could get together.
    Barges or pontoons could be built at the rivers edge fixed or moveable.
    A helicopter could be used to get a rope from one side of the river to the other side so this rope could be used to position a steel cabel that would suport the hose a barge or pontoon in the correct position where the pot holes are.
    A camera could be used to locate the pot holes that would help postion a hose that would suck the gravel material out of the pot holes useing the correct pump to a barge pontoon or a dryer location.
    Frame work and jigs would nead to be made on site to help position the hose neaded to suck out the gravel or maybe a diver could be used,the hose may nead to be modifed with jig arms or wieghts to keep it in position.
    I know it can be done it just lom neads the right inventive forwarding thinking man on the job at lulo or management that could come up with such a solution and I believe it could be done for less that a million dollars.
    Lom management believes there is great potential and rewards in mining these pots holes,then why not get to it and get it happening?instaid of dreaming about it.
    I guess as always with most mangement it falls into the to hard basket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.