LOM 0.00% 3.8¢ lucapa diamond company limited

lom why not sample and mine the pot holes now , page-2

1. 897 Posts.
    Awesome, well thought out post 1ST1.
    I am surprised that nobody has commented on it as yet.
    How soon can you pack your bags and take the family with you?? I'm sure that it would solve a number of the issues that you have raised in another post. ;-)

I'm sure that there must be a good reason as to why it hasn't been thought of/done already. But having said that it will have to be a blimmin' good reason as you have clearly identified a way forward.

Bryon asked the other day why it appears that not many do research on LOM and post their findings... well, the reason that I don't is because I have no idea at what I am looking for or at. I see something that I think sounds awesome only to read that others think that is the worst possible thing for LOM (or any other share)

I have LOM as one of my cornerstone shares. I have four companies that I am heavy on and it is hurting my portfolio to have LOM sitting where it is at the moment.

I think that it will come right...we just need some news. It was all well and good at the time to say that there will be no Ann's until the areas have been completed and we were kinda happy with that...but the market has changed now and we are needing that information. Even if its a weekly or fortnightly report just to let us know where its at.

Anyways...I'm off to source some of that equipment that you have suggested 1ST1.... anyone know of a cheap helicopter??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $3.961K 99.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50566 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.