LOM 0.00% 4.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Scott e I absolutely agree. I believe the BOD is rewarding the...

1. 695 Posts.
    Scott e I absolutely agree.
    I believe the BOD is rewarding the original holders to hang in there with a chance to recover some or all of their money from a bad situation with the LOMOs expiring out of the money. It is a fair offer by the BOD as normally option holders would be left in the hole with their expired options.
    I also agree that they are expecting the options to be in the money because of the ramp-upped operations and the lack of time for those results to kick in before Aug 29.

I have a large holding of the options and considered selling until the offer appeared. I congratulate the BOD as I believe it save saved me from a very large loss.
    I don't think the BOD deserves all the brick bats it gets because look at where the operation was and what visible progress had been made up to a year ago and compare that with the position today.

I accept that I have not been part of the past pain but my research in assessing the company going forward is much more bullish that a lot of posters.

I think we are looking fairly promising with no significant bad news since Oct14 and plenty of very significant good.

The stock needs to be re-rated with a change of sentiment and I think we will all get our reward including the BOD with their shares and options. I hope they make a bucket load, because guess what that means for us.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.014K 67.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10183 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 3600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.