LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMOA, page-11

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Personally I think they are very smart to be selling them at a profit.
    Especially when they were given Free along with some severely discounted Heads.

What I don't agree with, is that everyone is always talking about when the price moves North.
    In the past 52 weeks... the Price of Heads has moved North for approximately 2 of those weeks... the remaining 50 weeks has been a Southerly movement.
    Go back another year... you are likely to find a similar pattern.
    (And all whilst the Fundamentals have apparently been improving significantly)

Read the posts from 5 weeks ago up until now, nearly all of those posts are talking about it moving north, and any suggestion that the price will be 30c... stated as absolute rubbish and fear mongering.

Yet, here we are.

So yes, I definitely think it is smart for the HNWI's to be selling those Options.
    But I think that anyone buying them should be well and truly aware of the risks associated with Options, and not just blindly looking to what % gain can be made.

Can it spike again with more Announcements... Probably Yes... I have already given my opinion on the expected Ann pump to come... But how big will the spike be, and for how long?...

Certainly is a volatile stock, and I don't think there are many actually enjoying it of late.
    Even those that are constantly talking about being LONG on LOM... seem to be discussing the gains to be made in the short term, and the short term rises and falls, and the short term Anns (not sure why if they are so very Long on Lom...)

All just an Opinion, and Not Trading Advice.
    Good Luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.