LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

see, zippy, words like "pessimistic" are merely your...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    see, zippy, words like "pessimistic" are merely your interpretation of my demeanour. I can't agree with your statement that the downside is almost non existent compared to the upside. I'll believe it when I see it. The story has been going on for many years now - go back two years and more and read virtually all the same posts.....

why is it that LOM fans don't want to hear anything about the reality of the situation with LOM?
    Fwiw, I believe given enough time and money LOM probably will find the/a source pipe - but another question comes into play then - which none here have considered very much, it's about Kimberlite pipes.

Kimberlite pipes are not all the same in terms of their yield. Some pipes are barren (we can probably rule that out given what has been found to date), some pipes are low-yield, others high-yield. I'm not denying the quality of the diamonds found to date either - but if it's only a low-yield pipe which is eventually found where does that leave LOM?

so a few things are in the balance: when will the pipe be found (could be years away) and once found, what sort of yield will the pipe produce? it's not at all cut and dried IMO. But good luck to all.

(my 3 posts are up. LOL.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.