LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMOA, page-32

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Meerkat,

I'm not being personal when mentioning "pessimist", but one needs to be realistic.

FYI, I first purchased LOM shares (Lonhro at the time) in October 2010 when they found a 15 carat (if my memory serves me correctly) diamond ... and my first thoughts were, you do not just find a sole 15 carat diamond by itself. Yes, it's been a long road since then.

The story has only improved with time and the 15 carat diamond (which seemed significant then) now seems insignificant based on the current finds ... which only tells you that years of research and fine tuning (which you refer too) has already happened and many years have already been invested by all those involved.

Considering the quantum and QUALITY of diamonds being found based on the amount of dirt being moved, the results speak for themselves and indicate LOM is now closer than ever to finding the holy grail. They are generating considerable revenue without hitting the mark yet ... there are no many diamond companies that have done that! This only highlights the significant and special qualities of what is potentially on hand.

The LOMOA (expiring 2017) gives plenty of time to do what we have advised should only be months away.

Meerkat, I respect your opinion and do not want you to sway from your beliefs, you simply need to step back and properly analyse information on hand and be able to take this into consideration.

You will find it difficult to find another diamond company that has ever done what LOM is doing and it would be impossible to find eve a 1 carat diamond in your back yard, city or state. Logic would tell you that the quality and number of diamonds (which are not alone) LOM are finding are the tip of the iceberg and withing striking distance. There is no way that LOM have "luckily" after many many years of research fortunately stumbled on a small patch of large quality diamonds and all around this there is nothing else!!! Impossible.

Existing / operational / profitable diamond companies can only dream of finding the valuable diamonds than LOM is finding, with very little capital and extraction costs.

Simply understand that my view is different to yours ... and I accept and understand your view. Although I have explained (above) the reasons why I am thinking the way I do ... it would be great if you could explain on what reasons \ basis have been utilised to form your view.

You will struggle to find any other company that is comparable to LOM at this stage ... most would be churning cash with very little results for many many years. I have invested in diamond mines before and fortunately have learnt from my past experiences ... and never seen what LOM have here.

Yes, diamond mines are rare (hence the value of diamonds), and this is one of those rare opportunities to get in at ground level.

Anyway, that's too much typing for me today ... I have to get back to doing some work to be able to buy more LOM shares.

Good luck and hope you do well in whichever company you invest in ... and you may one day look back and re-read this post in a different light and the opportunity of hindsight and say, damn, why didn't I pay more attention to Zippy's post back then ... and see and take the opportunity at the time.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $21.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $39.01K 556.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45750 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 143549 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.