LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

ScotttJ, I feel this comment is directed at me, and I failed to...

1. 37 Posts.
    ScotttJ, I feel this comment is directed at me, and I failed to reply to your previous post as you irk me considerably!

You still don't get it. The LOMOB's are trading at a premium to the heads, whereas previously they were on par. If I held the same amount of heads compared to options, I would be in a worse position. Not to mention the fact that it would tie up extra funds that can be used elsewhere.

Also, my normal policy is not to reveal my position but in this case I'm making an exception in the hope that I don't have to listen to your insightful comments any further!

Yes, I have sold for a profit, and yes I still hold more than 6 figures of shares/options that are all free carried, and yes I will be converting all my options prior to April 29.

Whilst I am not a LT Holder, I have been following for some time and felt that it was oversold last year and results were imminent so I bought a position (in both a SMSF and personally) in August 2015 @ $0.17 average. After MK's revelation at the RRS Conference and then the announcement on 29th September, I decided that taking a profit might be a good idea and sold 50% of my holding.

As I didn't receive any options and once the dust had settled, I decided to then buy a position of LOMOB's which I have similarly traded and held.

From this point on I have continued to accumulate when I felt either heads or options have been oversold, and I will continue to do so.

Finally, before anyone tells my I have CGT to factor in, I only trade via my SMSF for that reason, and hold long personally. It's the only way to do it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.