LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMOB, page-149

1. 10,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    The weak share price forced me to reduce my lomob position by 60% today as being fully loaded with a 3 day fall in the share price is just to risky for me.
    No tax for me to pay as IM only just breaking even now from when the lomo options expired worthless.
    I have a rule that I do not always follow and that is if the share price falls 3 days in a row after a huge rise,I should reduce my exposure to capitalise on any further fall in the share price.
    If I had followed this rule the last few times the share price had a huge rise I would be in a far better position at the moment.
    Not making the same mistake again as the disappointment in seeing the constant fall back in price is a little to much to take.
    EM results should not be to far away but it is highly likely that such news will only add 2 to 5 cents to the share price from whatever the share price settles at.
    Mining at block 8 once ground conditions permit should see some nice price movements north,but it could be up to a month before the earth moving equipment can safely operate at block 8 as that's about how long it took to dry out last wet season.
    I reckon the share price should settle around 39 to 45 cents for a month or two with the odd short term spike and if the share price settles at this level and the lomob trades with no premium I will buy them back for another trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.