LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMOB, page-40

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I'd say any long term followers of LOM will be able to weigh their own risks on these options. Enough people suffered last time when the loyalty options expired out of the money so surely there were some hard lessons learnt from that. Comes down to what you expect could happen with the company in the coming months and also the broader market. Personally I'm not interested in the options as I learnt my lesson the first time I ever bought any options, which were in a company called Triad Minerals in 1994. Coincidentally Triad were also exploring for diamonds, but in the Central African Republic and my options expired worthless. After that I said never again. I only dipped my toes back into share options last year with ZipTel and managed some pretty nice gains, although they were longer dated (expiring Dec 2016). I would be careful of the short expiry on these options as it does carry more risk and on close today they are carrying a time premium of 1.5cents, but you guys know what you're doing......right. Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.