LOM 7.41% 5.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

sparegunner, Wow, that's quite an email ... and may get the...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    sparegunner,

Wow, that's quite an email ... and may get the Hotcopper Record for the longest post yet. I actually though my posts were too long and am always trying to make them shorter.

I think you hit the nail on the head ... the different mindsets of a trader and longer term investor may be the issue.

I am a long term investor (I hold LOM, LOMOA & LOMOB) and an looking at it from that perspective.

I hope the confused readers appreciate the detailed explanation and time to type same and thanks for the support (ahead by a whisker support in the boxing bout). P.S.- I have actually thrown in the towel deciding it's too hard to explain.

Ignoring the LOMOB leveraging factor ... which people will either understand or they won't ... and it's no trying to explain to those they don't understand or don't want to understand. They make a blanket decision for "all" options and do not consider any other highly relevant factors, I comment as follows:

A short term trader
    ... who is incapable of investing funds for a period longer than a few days
    ... and believes that the LOM share price may go lower
    ... should not buy a number (maximum) of LOMOB options
    ... that they unwilling or incapable of exercising
    I think they should cover most variables.

My posts were never directed towards short term traders ... they were directed to long term investors, who were currently considering buying LOM and (if necessary) would be willing, capable and comfortable to exercise them. I thought the information in my posts may have implied this fact.

Volume increased late this afternoon is a good sign.

Once again sparegunner ... greatly appreciated, and as you mentioned all options are different and need to be looked at in regards to their merits. The LOMOB (with no premium) and all other factors make them a good long term proposition.

Hope you all have a nice and relaxing weekend ... and don't spend to much time trying to crunch numbers on the various LOMOB scenarios ... in reality, it's not that complicated.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $14.46K 285.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.