LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

my thoughts : ok this does not go anywhere so keep it quiet...i...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    my thoughts :
    ok this does not go anywhere so keep it quiet...i am a seasoned cynic of a trader and when i see Panamures low ball price figure of 39c i wonder why such a low figure is put out as really from 34c its not news..now they are going to list LOM in the UK and i am just wondering if they did a deal and are themselves going to get it there (39c)as part of a deal to protect LOM and when they give a tip they are the type of stuffy insto that does not like to give wrong tips so do you see were i am coming from as a pump is illegal but its the main tool now of market manipulation and control of the chart direction.If you plot in 39c it changes the whole chart and sets a firm upward trend and basically it will cost f all to get it there..but this week is a stressful week but what might happen is a bull signal on any movement upwards will trigger that pattern into play.
    I know there are multiple investors looking for bigger chunks of LOM so i do not trust any chart at the moment or any stress on the s/p..i gave a call of 2 months for a big increase in s/p but there were multiple delays in everything and i believe now that those F/A signals are now in play .Anyone who complains about the lomb's needs to see the reaction going forward and you will change your minds as LOM were very clever to raise capital that way its just you were all given a chance to buy them as at the time raising through a insto would have put a greater pressure on the s/p as any insto would have sold them off instantly, now we have a whole bunch of long term holders and really it did not hit the s/p that hard as it was at a fragile level as delays would have smashed it anyway.
    This week gosh golly that was unexpected i hope they release the intention to drill ANN.
    A diamond update of any kind and that will help Pammy get to that 39c target and spend less getting it there.
    Good luck holders and please welcome the charters on a upward trend they are your best friends on the down slope they are witches of the black arts so balance out your bi polar people and leave then alone except the doc give her hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.