LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Good points Ir... and this is my very last post on LOMOB's, they...

1. 577 Posts.
    Good points Ir...
    and this is my very last post on LOMOB's, they are just about to disappear for ever...

It's really just an academic summary of why some of us were acquiring so many of them when several posters could just not understand why,
    so in answer to the critics of options and for the benefit of those who would like to understand them better, here is a summary of my viewpoint...

I am very bullish on LOM, it is one of the best 5 stocks in my portfolio and I wanted to top up again, significantly.

Buying LOMOB's over recent months was my best choice, here's why...

I knew that I had funds coming in during the second half of April but I didn't have sufficient readily available funds before that so I purchased LOMOB's in tranches at varying prices over recent months with the specific strategy of converting them late in April, no thoughts of trading them.

For someone to buy a significant number of heads right now, there would be a problem... the problem is not the price, (38 cents, 39 cents or 40 cents etc.)... the problem is that not only are there less than 400,000 for sale up to the 40 cent price but also that there are only 1 or 2 million for sale in total at this point in time...
    My LOMOB's gave me absolute certainty, and peace of mind that I would be able to acquire all the shares I had planned for, simply by coughing up an extra 30 cents each... so it wasn't primarily about the price of the options, or their conversion price, it was to lock in my desired quantity with absolute certainty.

I hope this little summary helps some of the newbies and maybe even some of the critics to realise what some of us were actually doing.
    Regards and best wishes to all LOMMERS, and please DYOR.

Final word, Thanks LOMOB's and RIP, it was nice dealing with you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.7¢ $8.746K 130.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 47629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.