LOM 2.33% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Yes you are correct Insiderunner , New options only issued if...

1. 359 Posts.
    Yes you are correct Insiderunner ,
    New options only issued if the majority of shareholders vote for them to be approved in september ,after the old options have expired , and at a a ratio of 1-2 options originally held ,and issued at .001 cent.

This i think is a very interesting part of the document...
    "If the New Options are all converted into ordinary Lucapa shares on or before their 29April
    2016 expiry date,it will raise approximately $20.4 million for the Company which will be used to scale up
    the alluvial diamond mining operations at the Lulo Diamond Project in Angola and accelerate the
    kimberlite exploration program "

IMO this tells me a few things , which are that the company are looking forward and are confident that the oppies will be in the money as they are looking to ,or need to inject money into the mining operations around April next year . (if voted in of course )

So if they are not voted in ,and or not in the money then what do we think will be happening in April next year in order to get 20 mill to further our mining ????……….CR ???

I hold both options and heads and a long term holder , i am looking much further ahead then a few months and realise that to achieve the long term goals a lot of money will be needed ,and believe that the new options could be very beneficial for both shareholders and the company if converted before april .

So i will be voting for the new options in if the old expire, as it would seem if we do not then we will only lose out to what could possibly eventuate to another CR in April next year .
    Yes i risk that they may not be in the money , but i also understand that between now and then there are game changing events that i believe will see the oppies and heads multiples of what they are now .

IMO i believe our management have a well thought out strategy that will see this project through to a world class diamond mine .

glta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.