LOM 7.41% 5.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Selma Bouvier, Once again thank you so much for your time...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Selma Bouvier, Once again thank you so much for your time regarding the fantastic "LOM's History" posts. The Manfred Marx report is very informative ... thanks for providing the link. I have saved a copy of this and will enjoy reading it while watching the sunset / on a beach in the bahama's when I am having my "well done" LOM reward holiday.

The Introduction (below) says it all.

The writer believes that Angola is one of the most attractive diamond exploration targets in the world and that the Lulo Project is one of the most prospective projects, at this stage of its development, in Angola. The reason for this optimistic assessment is based on both historical and geological grounds.

... and to think that this was written in June 2011 ... almost 5 years ago ... gives an indication of the amazing ability of the mind of the writer.

5 years later and with so much evidence to support this introduction ... and some people still do not believe that what the introduction says is true.

I suppose, modern society, the GFC and inability to trust anything or anyone (even large organisations or people you should be able to trust) ... creates this scepticism amongst us. Most likely applies to those that have unfortunately been hurt or lost money at tha hands of someone dishonest.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $14.46K 285.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.