LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMs potential SP?

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In light of the imminent Disallowed re-rate about to happen with LOM what dollar value is reasonable to be placed in front of LOM? It will potentially have the largest kimberlite in the world with the best quality diamonds. Billions of dollars worth? Possibly!
    Current MC is puny for what its really worth. Disallowed is a starting point. Our production rates are only ramping up.

Competition
    110h Orapa. Similar size to Lucapa but its quality is @ worlds average of $100 per carat.

64h Catoca @ 70 per carat.

17h Letseng. Currently the highest quality diamond mine in the world @ $2000 per carat. Type 11a diamonds as well.

7h Lucara (2.20 per share. MC 850m. Shares 380m) With average selling price @ $600 per carat. Type 11a diamonds as well.

Lucapa
    Lulo diamond project - Lucapa is the operator with a 40% interest in the alluvials and holds a 39% interest in kimberlites.
    Lucapa’s interest in both alluvials and kimberlites has potential to be increased through local partner and government initiatives.
    Any increase in project ownership is seen as upside.

Size: 110h
    Sale price: up to $2600+ per carat maybe more

Comparing with Lucara, Lucapa will be larger in size x 14, could have 3 x the average quality, with less shares on issue. Add exploration upside in the mix, and Botswana too while LOM shovels out diamonds.

Lucara SP 2.20 per share
    Lucapa SP ?.00 per share. $5, $10, $20, $50 more?

What is a fair price given the potential for LOM? 32cents now is a drop in the ocean for what LOM is potentially worth. I know I'm speculating but what is everyones expectations given the facts, clues and upside?

The market cannot deny this upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $12.34K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 121531 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27079 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.