LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Malaga, 60 cents is a 100% rise for the LOM shares ... and...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Malaga,

60 cents is a 100% rise for the LOM shares ... and approximately a 600% rise for the LOMOB options.
    If I was to dream on:
    $1.00 = approx. 300% for LOM and approx. 1,400% for LOMOB
    $1.50 = approx. 500% for LOM and approx. 2,400% for LOMOB
    $2.00 = approx. 650% for LOM and approx. 3,400% for LOMOB
    $3.00 = approx. 1,000% for LOM and approx. 5,400% for LOMOB
    $5.00 = approx. 1,600% for LOM and approx. 9,400% for LOMOB

I think that is enough dreaming from someone who holds more than 1 million LOMOB shares!! The last scenario above would mean that my LOMOB options (approx. $70,000) would be worth around $4.5 million!!! To hard to even contemplate or accept ... and that is ignoring my LOMOA Options and LOM Shares!!!

I made quite a few posts explaining leveraging of LOMOB and even advised JawDropper to at least buy LOMOA, if the LOMOB (shorter term expiry / higher leveraged options were too risky for them).

Anyway, I am trying to distract myself from the possibilities / dreams at the moment ... and trying to keep myself busy / focussed on work. Time will tell!!

I also mentioned that LOM was averaging 1 positive announcement every 2 work days since 18 January 2016 ... based on this the current Trading Halt / Suspension time frame would result in another 3.5 positive announcements by the 15 February.

I am a true LOM believer and definitely broke all my investing rules and invested heavily ... on the basis of what I was seeing / hearing and perceived would happen moving forward.

My plans are to hold LOM shares till either (a) death do we part or (b) takeover do we part ... only selling as and when required in order to improve my lifestyle.

Well done to all holders ... Take care and enjoy!

Zippy1 - Enjoying the dream, which you never know, may actually become a reality ... if not, enjoying the actual results and dream anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 755 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 6867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.10am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.