LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Malaga, Your approach sounds great ... and although less...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Malaga,

Your approach sounds great ... and although less potential gain, is minimises your risk and potential loss. Sometimes being too confident and greedy does result in losses.

I did at one stage consider whether I should sell some LOMOB when the price rose (Note:- The LOMOB had not been issued to us last time LOM rose to $0.60 cents) and then try a retain some funds and buy LOMOA when the LOM price came back down.

Using this approach, I could potentially (if I was lucky) get as many LOMOA options as I held LOMOB options ... with a longer expiry period and a lower exercise price ($0.20) ... and decided that this would be too risky, and if I could predict the movements / swings in the share prices ... I would be retired and a full time investor.

I decided against this approach on the basis that I do not think there will be much downside for the LOM share price moving forward ... I think it will be up, up and away based on what lies ahead (based on historical announcements), and hence did not want to kick myself later.

I suppose we all have different investment styles and risk tolerance levels.

Well done and best wishes,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $49 755

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 88894 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 53040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.