LOM 0.00% 7.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

LOMs potential SP?, page-35

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    ScottJ,

Thanks for your concern.

My response is as follows ... If all goes pear shaped, so be it! The funds I have invested in LOM are insignificant compared to my overall net worth. Most of my net worth is in properties, followed by business, then followed by shares. If I was to lose the money I have invested in LOM, it would not significantly impact my net worth or lifestyle. There are always unforeseeable risks / like everything in life.

My "Investment Rules" did not seem to be working well over the years / decades ... I either have bad rules, or they are to safe and conservative to make share investing a lucrative investment.

I am the type of person that hates seeing idle funds sitting in bank accounts, earning bugger all (less than inflation interest) ... and hence need to make sure it's allocated and working for me. The best and quickest way to make money and create wealth is by borrowing and making sure the borrowed money is working for you. If you never borrow money, it is impossible / very difficult to create any significant wealth ... what I have found in life (and looking at people around me), the more you borrow (and make that money work for you) the wealthier you will be. It is leveraging!

Before Superannuation Funds could borrow to buy property, you would find that you would be better off not contributing to your superannuation fund, paying the additional income tax and make that income make you borrow much large amounts of money that work for you. You could become your own superannuation fund and create more wealth outside of a superannuation fund structure by using the leveraging of borrowed money.

In other words, I am not scared of borrowing and using that money to create wealth ... I just need to know that the investment is fairly secure and money working well for me ... which in this case I am.

I may be excited by LOM and what I see, but not emotional. I am basing my decision on what I see ... LOM have something very rare and special here and I have concluded that I have never seen a company / investment like this and will most likely never see it again in my lifetime. Hence it's either now or never.

There were people that do not understand the leveraging of options and have never purchased options on the basis that (a0 do not understand how they work (b) are scared of the risk / fact that they expire and (c) have heard others tell them not to buy options ... Yet the leveraging power for the right investment is significant Note:- I understand their logic and have actually made most of my losses on option investments (as things always take longer than one anticipates ... and they expire) ... but in my mind this is the exception.

Thank you for your post and concern and best wishes,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155809 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 157173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.