MBH 0.00% 6.6¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

LON - Chart, page-52

1. 5,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304

Thankyou for your critical review of the investment outlook for LON, all good points and duly noted, particularly the no. Of shares issued by LON, in comparison to JAT. My first in comment in reply, is as follows: Australia's greatest trade advantage with China is both our Agriculture and our mineral resources. Andrew Robb, whilst he was the trade minister signed off an agreement which will benefit all Australian farmers and the Australian economy generally. There may be close to 2 billion people in china by 2050, china will look increasingly to Australian and NZ Dairy for supply because of our undisputed quality. So yes, we are rich in opportunity right now

Let's agree on that . But there is an important difference in LON and JAT, and on this point I stop agreeing with your view. The directors of LON are Australian, through and through, they all have great track records in this country for providing wealth, leadership, and employment opportunities here on our shores. As an example, the largest Shareholder of LON, Jan Cameron, donates Millions of Dollars into Australian companies. JAT directors on the other hand are non resident, and have no financial loyalty in this jurisdiction.

If you go to the IPO forum on HC, and peruse posts over the past week about Chinese linked entities, you will find some pretty sad factual accounts of companies with smiling Australian frontmen, a silent Chinese majority , a seemingly perfect recipe for utterly deplorable share performance since listing. I don't know your directors, but my question to you, is how well do you know them? Don't believe me, read the warnings yourself. Non resident beneficial shareholders have no interest in leaving profits in Australia, they are stripped out via offshore trusts int othe BVIs etc.

So there you have it in a nutshell, LON shareholders are keeping the farm, JAT shareholders are part of another sleight of hand to sell it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102494 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 34635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.