MBH 0.00% 6.6¢ maggie beer holdings ltd

LON - Chart, page-55

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'm not trawling any thread hoping to sway anyone - the information is all there if it wasn't for deadheads posting a bunch of misleading inaccurate BS - and you needed setting straight. They're big & ugly enough to make their own choices.

No longer interested in your personal view either since it's not only lacking objectivity regarding investments, unresearched but loaded with irrelevant Hanson-isms & pseudo-nationalist stereotyping as well.

If you paint people as whiter than white be prepared for a swift slap - you should know that more inexperienced people read these threads than those who do their due diligence properly, so if not to do yourself a favour, do them one please.

As I said I considered a number of stocks including LON before opting for a couple - that was all. I do not support any 'mob', only those who can get the job done without baggage and with some zip in their purpose - not those who might be going through the motions over & over again on some corporate rinse & repeat where thousands of ordinary AUSTRALIAN investors lost huge sums on their last outing, y'chump.

Regarding your last sentence above - everyone take note - this is someone who thinks products support themselves and don't require customers or manufacture, or that we are somehow entitled to the bounty of our nation personally rather than the individuals & companies who own it. Go ask Gina for a handout based on your sense of entitlement and see how far you get.

In case you hadn't noticed Australia's been riding on Chinese money for the past 20 years - it pays our bills and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future, as well as fill your life with consumer goods we don't make at home.

Our economy's exports are our own companies' though - and if we do good business around the World I dont care who the buyer is - as long as we as a nation get paid, our economy grows and we make a profit on our investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102494 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 34635 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.