Oh dear....looks like Reichstag911 has hoist himself on his own...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    Oh dear....looks like Reichstag911 has hoist himself on his own petard....or maybe it was a meathook in his own basement.....Verdammt!

The reason i dont need to watch the video is because i never denied there is a video.....therefore i dont care.......how difficult is that to understand...?

What i find hilarious is you breathlessly repost the same hoary old story trying to connect some conspiracy theory , one that has only managed to find credibiliy in the looney Jihad sites and the Moonbat Temples of Doom and Imminent Armegeddon.

Two glaring examples.:

The Nixon administration was brought down by a burglarly.....a simple old break-in. Watergate..

Nation in turmoil!!!!

You imply that the WTC was a Bush conspiracy....but even the most liberal media dont run with it. How slack is that!

A burglary brings down a government , a suicide attack on New York with 3000 murdered doesnt raise an eyebrow.....nah....story isnt big enough.

Similarly a hooker called Keeler bonking a senior minister , a war minister at that, causes a holy furore in Great Britain and nearly brings down the Mc Millan government..

OH Albion,poor sweet Albion!!!

A troup of suicide bombers plan and instigate multiple suicide attacks on the "Holiest of Holies", the Underground in London, killing more than 50 British subjects together with a number of other nationals, the country goes on a war footing, all at the behest of a secret Starchamber under the control of the British government and the media pick their teeth, get bored and go looking for a bigger story..."Mad Dog bites milkman"..

I mean .....Are u serious......are you really serious ?..lol

Joe Vialls , eat your heart out..we got our very own live one here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.