EMH 0.00% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

London Closed 43 Cents Overnight

1. 7,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 960
    Take out the Chi exchange where I believe the manipulators are hiding and the BOT and you will find on Commsec ,Westpac and ANZ , the ASX , there is only 6 sellers . This is more indicative of what the real market thinks of our stock . Yes there has been some negative sentiment on our stock due to politics , but I can assure you politics does get in the road of many stocks including one of my favorites KNM whereby Trump shut down all the American government services and withdrew federal funding to States that did not want to comply to his wishes . But all these things are temporary as all Governments have to move on and run their business as usual eventually and within their laws . There are only 47,168 shares for sale up to 55 cents on the ASX , a fair indication where the price will move on any greater news , the  whole world knows how cheap we are in comparison to our peers in the market .
    As we have seen from all reports and news there just will not be enough Lithium in the world in next few years standard electric vehicles will see to that alone , and yet I have not seen any predictions of Lithium use for all the vehicles that are beginning to use Li Ion batteries .
    If any one has these figures please share . I would particularly like to find out what lithium demand could be for ships and ferries that are now transforming to battery power . From all accounts the media's figures of demand including Rosskill and others do not include the massive demand that these other vehicles will project as there is no simple way to discover the market size of all these other vehicles , trucks ( small and large ) , forklifts , motorcycles ( of all denomination )  , e bikes , motor mowers , construction vehicles and most other power tools that used ice motors . This does not also include the huge demand that will come from battery storage either .
    It is unfortunate that politics have played a part in our share price demise , but the recent announcement by EMH and KC's interview on Directors talk is showing a clear path to production and confirmed to me that our business is proceeding to the future of production . The nay sayers have moved on and a new bunch of investors will emerge , and as we have seen on LSE some of the naysayers have re entered .   
    In conclusion the Lithium price currently around $16,000 US a tonne ( apparently Contract rates ) have sky rocketed to today’s current demand , I wander where the price will go for tomorrows demand . I am astounded that as so far no one in media has reflected the need to store lithium for the future as we are only using Li that comes straight out of the ground at the moment , all countries have a storage of all commodities in case of war and supply chain breakdown most countries hold months of supply of oil , gas , iron ore , coal etc as the necessities of life if there was a breakdown in supply . I can only assume these countries will eventually have to hoard a percentage of Lithium for the same reasons .
    ( According to the United States Energy Information Administration, approximately 4.1 billion barrels (650,000,000 m3) of oil are held in strategic reserves, of which 1.4 billion is government-controlled. ) Links :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_strategic_petroleum_reserves

https://curiousmatic.com/the-worlds-strategic-reserves-hold-pork-oil-helium-and-more/

Furthermore , whilst VW are expecting a supply of batteries from CATL , LG and the like ( and are all building battery gigafactories in Europe ) most of these companies still do not have a full guarantee of supply well into the future . As are the likes of all other car manufactures including Tesla , Tesla still don’t have full guarantee of all its needs into the future either and then there are the sub categories mentioned above of other vehicles .
    There will be interesting times ahead for EMH , remembering that Panosonic were in early discussions with EMH when they viewed our mine nearly 2 years ago , yes the wheels do move slowly . I am sure that there have been many discussions in the past with all the players that have a need in the Lithium space , it will only be a matter of time that one of these players finally jump at our resource , as the world does really need Lithium now and well into the future . These words from our management are a true indication that there is light at the very near end of the tunnel :
    The Company remains entirely focused on working with all stakeholders, including the Minister of Industry of Trade and the Government of the Czech Republic, to successfully develop the Cinovec Project as a first-in-kind project that will pave the way for a successful lithium mining and processing industry in the Czech Republic. “

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.