EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

london kalahari price, page-4

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am unsure about that comment, my brain tells me that as EXT goes up in value, so too does KAH, considering KAH's major asset is a 39% blocking stake in EXT.

I still feel buy KAH shares is the easiest way to buy yourself a stake in EXT, hence, the cost of KAH shares continue to rise.

To be honest, the actual price of the shares seems a little irrelevant to me, the only thing that I see should change is the 1:6.

But either way, whilst hot copper authors dont know or have all the facts and continue to post their "opinions" the truth is unravelling in Namibia. I dont feel that the war of ownership has even begun yet.

I also understand fully why an Aim listing is so important. The retail holders interested in the day to day fluctuations have no grip on reality. The Investors in the UK will be the true owners of this company as the Australian market is just full of traders for the moment.

The share price has reflected my opinion.

No problem whatsoever with traders. It is nothing more than a job. But dont expect management to worry to much about supporting traders, they will be more interested in those who really want this project to get off the ground.

This is my emotional driven opinion for what it is worth...........nothing

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.