EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

london kalahari price, page-7

1. 12,639 Posts.
    LOL Harlee if you can't see that after 4 yrs of being in this company that you aren't emotionally attached to it then I'll be a monkeys uncle.(Please keep in mind that you prompted me to say this as you just can't let up and yes this does remind me of the past.) I'd be grateful if you could stick to the facts without any hidden digs at people me inclusive and all will go smoothly.

You are in love with EXT that is obvious. That is fine of course as it is your perogitive. What astounds me though is your blindness to that fact. Something that many others can see as well.

It's all about price and price will eventually hopefully be reflected in EXT"s future assets.

Management not caring about supporting traders is rediculous to even mention. Who cares, I can assure you that they aren't thinking about it at all and as far as the amount of phone calls that a company recieves and how busy they are? LOL

I would hope that they are working their back sides off though as they need to get the JORC for RS out a.s.a.p IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8398000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 439058 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.