AUZ 12.5% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

I don't agree with the commentary about the Roadshow...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I don't agree with the commentary about the Roadshow presentation from March being poor. One can put a spin on these things to see what they want to see; the phenomenon is known as confirmation bias. Unless you watched all the other presentations, a comparison is not possible. Remember, this is the same person who secured an oversubscribed capital raising last year from investors after doing roadshows.

Rather than repeat press announcements, and the roadshow presentation (from last Oct when he was in London), BB tried to paint the context in which Australian Mines finds itself. Investors present at the Rising Star event can learn more about Sconi, Flemington and Thackaringa from reading the last 12 months announcements or contacting the company.

I appreciated learning a bit more about AUZ plans for the scandium. Hearing comments about the size of the plant and the timeline. He also communicated to us about what he is seeing about the SP.

Was his presentation polished may not be relevant; did he come across as having pathos and ethos perhaps might be more relevant. And did he seem genuine; rather than a salesman trying too hard. Who's to say? I think it really depends upon his audience (which I back BB view than our judgment from afar) and one's perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $114.3K 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1155335 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9084246 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.