AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

London - New York roadshow, page-111

1. 1,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3377
    HI Padstow

Just pointed out the crucial information he did not mention, crucial information existing shareholders would know about only.

Never said he was incompetent, just needs a PR solution to nail these presentations and include all the facts of crucial information so a better picture of the company is formed in that 10min so AUZ stands out from the other companies all seeking the same exposure and $$$.

The roadshow is there to attract new business investment, new clients and new shareholders who will not have any idea what AUZ is about. Roadshow is not there for existing shareholders as we know what AUZ has.

I did note that BB said SKI was interested in the 2nd mine but never disclosed it anywhere else.

Answer to your question why no one talking abut SKI and 2nd mine is most likely that is what everyone expects to happen and with SKI taking up the 19.9% option just secures that thought process, however we need the 1st mine underway and the rest will fall into place.

I also have no doubt they will be wanting Thack as well when it becomes operational as once SKI have got the Hungary factory operational SKI will be able to expand their battery business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $4.785K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 10057622 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3665197 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.