EWC 20.0% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

sbridgI don't mean to be a critic to your investment strategy,...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    sbridg

I don't mean to be a critic to your investment strategy, but it has definatley not broken 45 cents yet. Currently trading at 43.5 cents.

By the sounds of your understanding of a clear breakout you have not been trading very long.

I think you should have a clearer understanding of investing before you comment on what a breakout is. Refer to below:

The best description of a breakout in this case would be it the SP was to close today or tomorrow at 47 cents and for either of these days have large volume. Suggesting 4 or 5 million at least. In this case a breakout is confirmed and then 47 cents will be my entry point again. Otherwise 32.5 cents will be mine:)

I know a few investors who buy just on charts and others on the Company's prospects. Both are legitimate trading and effective. I like to class the first short term traders and the second as long term traders.

You should understand both ways of trading and not put all your eggs in one basket from my experiance anyway...

You can short term trade and long term trade this stock if you like :) Hence Mont's expression of "An each way bet"

Best of luck in your future trading

Regards

Mr Peaman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $13.95K 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2355600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.