LCL 7.14% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

london presentation notes

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    My take away points, from the presentation and brief discussion with Tim Read:
    - Will continue to keep drilling to complete 200km of drilling at Los Calatos. Plan is to increase resource size and move from inferred to indicated, incresing the value of the resources (approx x4, my interpretation).
    - Los Calatos resource update to come in the fall but drilling results will continue to be released to help shareholder extrapulate progress made.
    - Higlighted the quality/mineralisation of the phorphry surrounding the volcanic plugs which are not mineralised
    - Highlighted the drilling quality results from hole CD-25 and CD-24.
    - los Calatos Porphry size has increased in sized substantially and they believe it is still be open moving south, east, west.
    - Lots of news flow expected. My thoughts are just look at the strategy slide to get a sense of what this may be more Los Calatos drilling results, Mollacas DFS, commence drilling Vallecillo (large Cu-Au porphry) and Camaron (major (>10k) Au anomaly) targets.
    - An interesting chat regarding the business model. The intent is to operate as an oil and gas operator would, continually find new projects, farm in JV partners for projects, retain a share. This, rather than the current mining operator model being once you've found your resource, get it into production and keep producing, reducing exploration activities/projects.

the elections came up in the short Q&A, Bill did not expect Humala to win and if the unlikely did happen he would only lead with a small majority, not able to influence much. Bill pointed out that both candidates have done a great deal to reassure the mining community and the public that earnings growth from mining would continue to be encouraged as Peru relies on it heavily.

Anyway those are the key points I walked away with, I'm sure their are others and more detail on those I brought up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $138 18.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 5500982 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4725679 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.