88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Olderwiser,as always, great work from your good self.I am a...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Olderwiser,

as always, great work from your good self.

I am a drill supervisor in oil and gas, I just want to highlight something here, Connection Gas is a common term used. Basically it explains what gas peaks on the gas chromatograph log are in relation to nomal background gas levels observed in drilling fluid. When we stop drilling, stop pumps, pick up 96ft/29m of new drill pipe and start pumps and continue drilling an amount of extra gas or connection gas gets into the drilling fluid and gets circulated back to surface. This is caused by the reduction of pressure exerted on the formation by stopping pump circulation.

During HRZ frac job and flow test 88E stated in ANN/RNS that they couldn't gain connection with the reservoir. This is not the same as connection gas.

General comment - not directed at any poster,
    About the HRZ, they had core samples in the lab, extracted light crude from it, that light crude is still there needing the correct frac method to release it. LETS BE CAUTIOUS about calling this bitumen, if it was the lab would have told us. Remember in an ANN/RNS or at an investors presentation 88E said "in hindsight we should have performed XXX tests in lab prior to executing frac but it is now too late as core samples too old/damaged" or something along those lines, my memory has drawn a blank today, sorry!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.