CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

london roadshow & botswana update

1. 4,892 Posts.
    Below is a detailed response to an e-mail I sent to JB.
    I have received permission from JB to post to the wider HC community.

Many thanks for your email today with regards to Continental's recent London and Zurich investor roadshow as well as the status of our activities in Botswana.

As you would have seen in the Investor Presentation that was released to the ASX, we are planning to substantially increase our activities in Botswana over the coming months. Our team is currently in Botswana having arrived on Monday and with meetings scheduled with the government and all key stakeholders. The team, which include our geological consultants will also be at the various project sites, assessing the topography and getting a preliminary understanding of the ground conditions and other aspects that may have an affect on likely drilling locations. They have met with a number of drilling contractors and once the team return to South Africa we will move quickly to commence our initial 90 hole drilling program as also disclosed in the presentation. We are very fortunate in Botswana given Don's relationship with the CIC Energy management whom are all ex-BHP Billiton and who have advised how best to focus our initial drilling program.

In regards to the London and Zurich roadshow as I mentioned to you and other shareholders, the trip went exceptionally well from the moment I landed at 5.00am on Monday morning to my departure on Friday at 10.00pm. The first 2 days in London were with clients of GMP and included one on one meetings with over 20 resource and Africa focussed funds with between GBP200m to +GBP1 billion under management. Approx 25% of these funds were already investors in CCC. On Wednesday we were in Zurich again with clients of GMP for a full day of one on one meetings. It was my first trip and again I was very encouraged by the level of understanding and risk appetite for African resources. In all 7 meetings were held of which two were with funds GMP had already introduced to CCC and were holders. The size of the funds were as the first two days although the majority of the funds were being invested on behalf of ultra high net worth individuals.

The meetings back in London on Thursday and Friday (Don returned on Thursday night to SA) included 15 one on one meetings with clients of Old Park Lane and Renaissance Capital. These meetings were with some of the world's largest dedicated resource and African focused funds with in excess of several billion of Funds under management.

The meetings were extremely timely given the focus on coal stocks globally and we truly received an exceptional reception by all. The release of the research note from Old Park Lane and the ASX announcement on first shipment of coal also assisted greatly. The appetite in London for companies such as Continental was clearly evident in the feedback that we have received.

Over the next two weeks management will be attending both the McCloskey Coal Conference and Indaba Mining conferences in South Africa. Both will provide excellent marketing opportunities for the company and provide institutional investors and resource focussed funds not only a chance to meet and discuss matters directly with the executive management team but also to go on a number of site visits to our mining operations at Vlakvarkfontein and Penumbra but also the Delta coal washing and rail siding facilities.

Thanks again for your email today, I really value the feedback from shareholders and would actively encourage anyone with questions to contact me if they require any clarification on any of our announcements or activities in South Africa.

With kind regards
    Jason

It should'nt be to long now before before CCC hit the ground good and proper in Botswana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.