CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Hell Mik,JB's just about written an article for you!Great stuff...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hell Mik,JB's just about written an article for you!

Great stuff though and many thanks for posting.

Not often you will see a director this close to the action giving this sort of info.

But its got to all be a part of the CCC plan of info flow no doubt.

JB was very cocky as to what might happen with the market cap from about here on in in previous communications and perhaps these meetings with the very well heeled in Europe were why.

Mihal's comment

"What great news re: Botswana drilling program, and all those mega-cashed-up funds & ultra-high net worth clients getting a good look over our Conti Coal."

and the fact that 25% of these investors already currently hold a chunk of CCC explains to me as to why we have some very large trades and daytrades being pushed through day on day.

Youve got to have the accumulating buyers in the background to be able to carry a market like CCC does and this is obviously where most of the current buy(and large high-risk/not so high risk,trading if you have the buyers!!!) motivation is originating.

This perhaps also fits with a bit more accumulation/consolidation then another volume spurt once these funds have made a decision to perhaps put more into CCC.

Interesting comment re the CIC connection and as to why CCC wanted Mashala to hold on to these tenaments.They obviously had access to quite a lot of CIC data via DT and explains why when I sent an email to JB with a link to that CIC Snowdens study on Mmamabula

http://www.cicenergycorp.com/_resources/tech_reports/mmamabula_tech_report5.pdf

as to why I didnt get a response.Perhaps a bit to market sensitive at that stage.Now he seems to be prepared to shout it to the heavens!

Good stuff Mik, and continues the excellent info flow on CCC!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.