SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

London Space Week, page-17

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Vigilante3,

I was not casing Uber in a positive or negative light. It was simply an example of how a coy can come into the market and the 'big boys' or existing industry leaders can do little about it.

Sim9,

Airbnb and Uber were referenced purely to show examples for my point. I see you agree with me that they have disrupted their respective industries - we are on the same page. While they use the same methods of bookings/running costs etc as you mentioned their business model is not the same. The same goes for Uber - their business model is not the sames as taxis.
    When you mentioned seld driving cars - if that happens in the future by uber or a new coy then it may disrupt Uber it's anyone's guess currently.

Just an add on both examples have a much lower expense then hotel rooms or taxi's.

SAS has the potential and NOW the proven ability to make the big boys pay attention. SAS both ground breaking milestones and approach makes them a sleeping giant.

Looks like we have been sliding of topic. I may stick to a non comparison response next time.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.