ARV 7.14% 1.5¢ artemis resources limited

My motives are clear also - I am tired of a bunch of righteous...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    My motives are clear also - I am tired of a bunch of righteous c's who think they have the authority to continually verbally attack this stock and others who want to see it move forward.

Before you rant again about the TLC and BOD who have already done this, why don't you put your hand up, say who you are and lead the charge to fix it.You seem to think you have a divine knowledge of things, however once again, commentary is not intelligence. Come up with a solution, lets all here your strategy, and if it is a good one, I might become your biggest fan, but until then what is the point of your posts.

If you have lost money and want it back, sell up and go put it on red at the roulette wheel, because that is exactly what you did with this stock. You bet and you lost. Do your DD before you buy, not after you lose. The same info about Lenigas was all there before you bought the stock, like everyone else you got sucked into the hype and need to blame someone else rather than yourself for pushing the buy button.

The strategy has changed, the focus is on CC and Patersons, CC has a chance and I think Patersons has one too with the successful drilling by Greatland and Newcrest. I am willing to see what happens, and would like a positive conversation on the possibilities, rather than the crap that continually comes out now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $38.88K 2.521M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 4321751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 159655 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.