TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

This ProS_2009 guy has a big following amongst small time UK mug...

1. 198 Posts.
    This ProS_2009 guy has a big following amongst small time UK mug punters

"Pro_S2009
    4 Dec'12 - 13:28 - 1021 of 1029 0 0

They have said drilling before mid 2014, however in most cases it is operational delays on the rig of prior contracts that delays things the most. I would suggest perhaps that come the time, other delays may well force drilling to be late 2014, perhaps 2015.

I have already said the deals value TPET at around 25 million, their market cap is now 28 million so there is perhaps a little more to fall, the Oz price is still lower so there is some downside possible, perhaps 21p to 23p range is where it will end up.

This has been ramped, its been set up to be ramped and ramped like mad, just look on Twitter and you can read all the ramping tweets that was lining this one up for it. If pointing out it was ramped upsets you - then do use your filter.

I find Twitter useful in watching for the "next to be ramped" stocks so you can see whats going to be ramped. Twitter could end up being a useful short tool. Follow the rampers, let the suckers get pulled in with all the ramping then short the reality and make money, if people are that way inclined."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.